Pressure Cooker Balsamic Chicken Breasts
Roger Stringer • July 26, 2017
2 min read
I love my pressure cooker, and this is a dish that’s one of my favorites.
- 1 package of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of minced onion
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Mix the basil, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion, and balsamic vinegar.
- Add chicken to the mixture, be sure to cover the chicken in this sauce and set aside.
- Set your pressure cooker to Sauté, add the avocado oil and sauté the garlic, stirring frequently.
- Set your pressure cooker to the Poultry setting, add the chicken and sauce from bag to the existing avocado oil and garlic that is already in there. Add water until the chicken is just covered.
- Close the lid, and cook for 15 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle the chopped cilantro on top for a tasty treat.
- Serve with some rice and your favorite vegetable.
Tagged in: #Food
Like this blog post? Share it on twitter!