Instant Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Sandwiches
Roger Stringer • August 29, 2022
2 min read
This creamy cheesy chicken dish is so tasty, it’s hard not to come back for seconds. If you do find yourself with leftovers, try it over salad or on crackers.
- 1/2 pound bacon chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 oz ranch seasoning packet
- 1 pound chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 8 oz cream cheese package
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 hamburger buns
- Press Sauté button.
- Place chopped bacon into Instant Pot® and cook 5 minutes until browned. Remove bacon and place in between two paper towels. Reserve some for garnishing later.
- Pour broth into Instant Pot® to deglaze bottom of pot.
- Whisk ranch seasoning packet into broth. Place chicken in pot and top with cream cheese.
- Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 15 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes and then quick release remaining pressure. Unlock lid and remove it.
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks.
- While chicken is removed, whisk 1 tablespoon cornstarch into sauce.
- Return chicken and bacon to the pot and mix until evenly coated with the sauce.
- Top with Cheddar, green onions, and reserved bacon.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Tagged in: #Food
Like this blog post? Share it on twitter!