Grilled Salmon Fillet with Spicy Blackberry Sauce
Roger Stringer / July 05, 2017
1 min read • 10,705 views
It’s summer, and that means it’s time for grilling in the backyard, but maybe you want a break from the usual burgers or steaks or hot dogs?
This spicy, but sweet and tasty fish dish will hit the spot.
What You need
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, washed and drained
- 1/4 cup unsweetened white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (a little goes a long way with vanilla so don’t overuse it. )
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce (Frank’s red hot is a good choice).
How to make it
- Heat your grill.
- Grill salmon fillets on hot grill for around 4-5 minutes on each side, until they reach desired level of done-ness.
- Make the Sauce:
- In a food processor or blender, combine sauce ingredients and blend until smooth.
- To serve, top each cooked fillet with 3 tablespoons of sauce.