Dill Pickle Dip
September 10, 2023
2 min read
If you’re a fan of deep fried dill pickles, but don’t want a heavy deep fried treat every time, then this easy Dill Pickle Dip is just what you need.
What you need:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Room temp
- 450 ml Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbs Fresh Dill Roughly chopped
- 2 tbs Ranch Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Large Dill Pickles Diced thick
- 1 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbs Dill Pickle Brine
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- For The Panko Topping:
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs Butter
- Chopped Dill Pickles
- Chopped Dill
How to make it
- Into a bowl add softened cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, and ranch seasoning. Using a hand mixer, mix until smooth.
- Next add in the fresh dill, diced pickles, worcestershire sauce, and pickle brine. Using a spatula fold everything together and place into your serving bowl.
- Place pan over medium heat and melt butter.
- Once butter is melted pour in the panko crumbs and toast for 2 minutes or until they are golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Top your dip with lots of golden brown panko crumbs, slices of dill pickles and fresh dill.
- Serve with favourite potato chips or even veggies and enjoy.