Cheesy Zucchini Bread
Roger Stringer • February 23, 2018
1 min read
Love cheesy bread? But want a healthier alternative that still tastes good? This cheesy zucchini bread is both healthy and tasty.
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes for taste
- 2 teaspoons Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Marinara, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Using either a box grater or in a food processor, grate zucchini.
- Wring excess moisture out of zucchini.
- Place zucchini in a large bowl and add eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and cornstarch.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer “dough” to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with marinara.
Tagged in: #Food
Like this blog post? Share it on twitter!