Biscuits and Gravy
October 01, 2023
1 min read
This classic comfort dish is quick and easy to make.
What You Need
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can refrigerated Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
How to make it
- Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- In a nonstick skillet, crumble sausage; cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
- Using whisk, stir in flour.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Heat to boiling; boil 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Split warm biscuits; top with sausage mixture.