Air Fryer Ham Casserole
Roger Stringer • August 27, 2022
1 min read
This is one of those dishes that are great to make using leftovers the next day.
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- 1 ½ cups Alfredo sauce or more, warmed
- 1 ½ cups chopped ham already cooked
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mozzarella or bocconcini cheese
- Preheat an air fryer to 350F / 180C.
- In an air fryer-safe dish, combine the pasta, sauce, ham, and a little bit of the cheese.
- Top the casserole with the remaining cheese and the rosemary sprigs.
- Place the dish into the air fryer basket and cook for between 7-11 minutes or until the pasta sauce is bubbling and the cheese has melted.
Tagged in: #Food
Like this blog post? Share it on twitter!