Air Fryer Ham And Cheese Biscuits
1 min read
This is a simple recipe that uses 3 ingredients.
What You Need
- 1 tube of biscuits
- 1 package of American cheese slices
- 1 package of deli ham
How To Make It
- Pop open your biscuits and choose how many you want to make.
- Split each biscuit in half.
- Fold 1 piece of cheese and 1 piece of ham into small squares.
- Place the ham and cheese inside of the biscuit.
- Press the edges of the biscuit together to seal it.
- Air fry at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes, flipping about halfway through.