People ask me what I use pretty regularly. This page collects all of that information to save everyone time.
Code Editor / Terminal
- My preferred code editor is Visual Studio Code. I’ve used other editors, and they were all good at some of the things. VS Code is currently good at all of the things I need it to be good at.
- I use iTerm2 for command line stuff.
- I have a few custom things set up in my terminal.
- I spend an unreasonable amount of time in Zoom. It’s really good at video calls and screen sharing.
- I spend even more time in Slack and Discord, it’s where work happens.
- My browser is Google Chrome.
- I have a adjustable-height desk
- My chair of choice is a gaming chair.
- I use a 16 inch MacBook Pro. I kinda like the touch bar.
- I have a 32″ Samsung curved monitor as a second monitor.
- I use a standard Apple magic keyboard and trackpad. I tried to get into mechanical keyboards and just wasn’t able to do it.