- 2 cups almonds, soaked overnight / 4 cups water
- ½ cup agave nectar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 3 T lemon juice pinch of salt
- 1.5 t lavender
- 2 cups peaches sliced
LET’S GET COOKING…
- Start by making your own almond milk.
- Soak almonds overnight (or at least 4 hours), add almonds and water into blender, and blend until smooth.
- Strain your mixture through a cheesecloth and squeeze your new milk into a bowl.
- Add fresh almond milk, agave, lemon juice, salt, lavender, and coconut oil to your blender and mix.
- Cut peaches into thin slices, then just loosely stack them into the popsicle molds.
- Pour almond milk mixture in there to fill in all of the remaining space.
- Place pops in the freezer until frozen.