I’m Roger Stringer, and I’m a web and mobile software developer in Kelowna, Canada. This is where I write and share. You will see everything from reviews, posts about tech and design, to food.
I work heavily with Twilio and WordPress, so you’ll see some posts about both of those on here, as well as a variety of other topics.
I’m also a dad, music lover and a chef. I spend my spare time doing fun stuff with my daughter, and cooking up new recipes to post on here as well as on my food blogs.
- I wrote the Twilio Cookbook for Pakt Publishing
- Lead developer and project manager at Freekrai.net
- Founder and sole developer for WorkerPod.com, a job search site that brings together job listings from across the Internet and geared towards tech professionals
- Founder and sole developer for DBStract, a site that lets people create their own web apps.
- Founder and Editor of FoodJumper.com.
- Developer of ErgoTxt, an hourly random text message reminding people to get up and do something.
- Developer of the Jolt Micro Framework for PHP, and the KayFish framework, also for PHP.
- @freekrai: My personal account.
- @theinterviewr: My business account.
- @rogerstringer_: A feed of this site’s posts.
Are you available for consulting, product reviews, freelance, speaking, etc.?
I’m always available for product reviews as I enjoy checking out new gadgets, books and apps. I’m always available for consulting or freelance opportunities.
I am available for speaking, depending on availability, on a wide range of topics from startups, Twilio development and WordPress development. Please contact me if you’d like to speak about these type of opportunities.
Feel free to contact me any time about anything!