I thought I’d share this recipe after coming across it, very tasty..
What You Need
- 1/2 cup non-fat, plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (regular or light, whatever you have on hand)
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Put the yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, and salt in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add a few grinds of black pepper.
- Whirl until smooth.
- If you don’t have a food processor, finely mince the garlic and whisk all of the ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Store in the fridge.