Since I was doing so much playing around with Amazon’s Product Advertising API to make changes for my proASM and my ASM2 script that I started making some new Amazon powered sites for the heck of it. Deciding to do it differently, I took the SOAP route rather than the usual REST route a whole new Amazon script from scratch. The two I’ve made so far are: http://www.netbookcentral.info and mobile-phone-cases.info. Also differently, was how I decided to change the URL structure as well as having some meta tags dynamically generated by the product display. How these will do I’ll wait and see.
I know that the blog updates have been a little slack this month, I was on vacation with my wife and daughter and then had to play catch up once I got back. So far, August has been a busy month. Got some new updates for DBStract currently with some beta testers, and will be rolling them out shortly, as well, surveyti.me and foodizu will both see some new features coming shortly. Otherwise, there hasn’t been a lot else to report, just been working a lot.